How Handwritten Signatures Impact Your Workflows
Sign documents at least 4 times per week. 31% sign 8 or more times per week
Added to each signature process. 24% add 2–5 days to their processes!
Documents printed for the sole purpose of obtaining a signature. 34% print at least ¾ of their documents just to add a signature!
Our current client is a construction company in Australia involved in both civil roadworks and buildings.
They had a custom sharepoint solution for their company documentation as well as projects. The cost for the custom solution was in excess of $1.4 million SGD.
Problems They Faced
• It was project centric (while trying to capture company procedures)
• There were no workflows.
• There was no mobile access.
• Documents had to be printed then signed and then scanned back into the system.
• Scanned documents had no OCR text recognition and couldn’t be searched.
• They had to use 3rd Party Solutions for collaboration on projects as their system had no CAD viewer functionality
• They had paid a lot of money for a system that was not performing
Company Related Costs
$10,000 Monthly subscriptionand IT support costs.
0.1% of Project valueadditional subscription to Project Collaboration Software with CAD Viewer.
$15,000 annual Subscriptionfor software to manage project non conformances.
35% of daily hours wastedby engineers double data entering site audits from notebook into excel.
$120,000 wasted on printingproject paperwork.
How did we help?
• Reduced monthly IT fees by $10,000
• Eliminated the need to have a secondary system to run projects on
• Eliminated need to use 3rd party solution to run project.
• Improved engineers efficiency by 35% by eliminating need to double enter data along with automated workflows.
• Reduced printing costs by 80% by introducing electronic collaboration form that has workflows and digital signatures.