How Handwritten Signatures Impact Your Workflows
Our current client is a construction company in Australia involved in both civil roadworks and buildings.
They had a custom sharepoint solution for their company documentation as well as projects. The cost for the custom solution was in excess of $1.4 million SGD.
Problems They Faced
• It was project centric (while trying to capture company procedures)
• There were no workflows.
• There was no mobile access.
• Documents had to be printed then signed and then scanned back into the system.
• Scanned documents had no OCR text recognition and couldn’t be searched.
• They had to use 3rd Party Solutions for collaboration on projects as their system had no CAD viewer functionality
• They had paid a lot of money for a system that was not performing
Company Related Costs
$10,000 Monthly subscription
and IT support costs.
0.1% of Project value
additional subscription to Project Collaboration Software with CAD Viewer.
$15,000 annual Subscription
for software to manage project non conformances.
35% of daily hours wasted
by engineers double data entering site audits from notebook into excel.
$120,000 wasted on printing
How did we help?
- Reduced monthly IT fees by $10,000
- Eliminated the need to have a secondary system to run projects on
- Eliminated need to use 3rd party solution to run project.
- Improved engineers efficiency by 35% by eliminating need to double enter data along with automated workflows.
- Reduced printing costs by 80% by introducing electronic collaboration form that has workflows and digital signatures.