Sign documents at least 4 times per week. 31% sign 8 or more times per week
Added to each signature process. 24% add 2–5 days to their processes!
Documents printed for the sole purpose of obtaining a signature. 34% print at least ¾ of their documents just to add a signature!
Our current client is a construction company in Australia involved in both civil roadworks and buildings.
They had a custom sharepoint solution for their company documentation as well as projects. The cost for the custom solution was in excess of $1.4 million SGD.
• It was project centric (while trying to capture company procedures)
• There were no workflows.
• There was no mobile access.
• Documents had to be printed then signed and then scanned back into the system.
• Scanned documents had no OCR text recognition and couldn’t be searched.
• They had to use 3rd Party Solutions for collaboration on projects as their system had no CAD viewer functionality
• They had paid a lot of money for a system that was not performing
and IT support costs.
additional subscription to Project Collaboration Software with CAD Viewer.
for software to manage project non conformances.
by engineers double data entering site audits from notebook into excel.
• Reduced monthly IT fees by $10,000
• Eliminated the need to have a secondary system to run projects on
• Eliminated need to use 3rd party solution to run project.
• Improved engineers efficiency by 35% by eliminating need to double enter data along with automated workflows.
• Reduced printing costs by 80% by introducing electronic collaboration form that has workflows and digital signatures.